Follow Dashboard
Tokens?

TITLE; ABOUT ME シ
Monday, November 12, 2012 | 10:40 PM | 0 comments

HELLo my sweety friends =) , this day I feel very bored, because dont know what to do ! huh , i hate holidays  =( , okay today i want to story about my self , . =) , i hope you all enjoy about me . シ

AINNASYAFIQAH BT KHAIRUL ANUAR シ

nickname : aiena , ena  シ

03 MARCH 1997 シ

stay at SG.KOYAN , K.LIPIS  シ

makaroni maybe シ

apple juice シ

hockey シ 

berFB , berTWEET and berBLOGGING シ

stewardess and talent maybe シ

i have 2 brothers and 2 sisters シ

i have 4 bestie : syikin , adwa , nabaha and wafiqah , ilove them so much ! シ 

                                             friendly and good-hearted maybe , シ

                                                  phone number : 017-0000000 シ 

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahha , big laugt from mee , yeaahhh , I do not know what else I should write =0 . 

okayy laa., i end here , ! bubye , sweetly picture fromm me , auuuuwwwwwmmmm <3








Old things | New things